It is the responsibility of the person or organization hiring to ensure that all precautions are taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the equipment:
- No food, drinks or gum in the bouncers. This will avoid risks of choking and keep the bouncer clean.
- No shoes, eyeglasses and any sharp objects must be removed before entering the bouncers. Empty all pockets before entering the bouncer.
- Abide by the weight limits. Smaller units are not to exceed 500 lbs and our larger units are not to exceed 750 lbs at any time.
- No Silly String, face paint or party poppers inside the bouncer. If these items come into contact with the bouncers they can damage the material. This will result in a $1000.00 FINE.
- Do not get the bouncers wet if it is not a water inflatable. Water hoses, buckets of water and wet swim suits are not allowed on dry bouncers.
- Do not overcrowd. Limit the numbers according to age and size of children using it. Do NOT allow older children to jump with younger children for safety reasons.
- Children 7 years old and younger can jump 8-12 at a time; 7-12 year olds can jump 7-9 children at a time.
- A responsible adult must always supervise.
- Do not operate bouncers when it is wet or raining.
- Keep children away from blowers.
- Always keep inflatables staked down. If a heavy wind comes, deflate the unit until it passes.
Parks, Parties, Schools:
- The inflatable must be setup within 100 feet of an electrical outlet. If the park does not have electricity, you will need to rent a generator. We have generators for rent for an additional charge or you can rent one on your own.
- Some parks require permits. If one is required, it is your responsibility to obtain it.
- Some parks and schools will require an “Additional Insured” document naming the city or entity as additionally insured. This service needs to be payed by the lessee this will be added to the total cost of the item rented., but we need 5-7 days advance notice to arrange the insurance.
Bouncers are not safe with rain and strong winds. Bounce2It has the right to cancel any rental items due to weather conditions. If this is the case, and we cancel your bouncer due to the weather you will receive a full refund.
Tents, tables and chairs can still be delivered for your party in the case of rain. However, they too may be canceled in the event of strong winds. We will always be in communication with you regarding the status of your party rental equipment.
If the bouncer begins to lose air, or if it’s too windy, have all children carefully exit the bouncer. A good indication of when it is too windy (between 13-17 mph) is when winds raise dust and loose paper, or small branches start to move. If this is the case, stop play immediately, and have all children exit the bouncer
In case of rain and/or lightning, have children exit bouncer and turn off blower.
In case of accidental power outage to unit, have children exit bouncer then check for disconnection.